1996 Pulse Entertainment
Designed by Vincent Carrella
*) getting by the spider
- annoying, but not too hard
*) timed endgame sequence
- annoying, since it's almost the only challenge
*) drugging the beer
- why do I want to? because the game wants me to...
- crawling inside live electronics? too dangerous for me!
*) razor blades kill rat
- not likely, they're too light to penetrate fur
There's general silliness in the progression of events, which is weakly
explained by supernatural fiat.
*) getting through the fan -- but why doesn't shorting the fuse box knock the
lights out, too?